Rachel S reads our scripture passage, where God provides for God's people in the dessert.
Nienna illustrates our passage today!
Joy reflects on what this "Manna Economy" might look like for us.
At the end of her sermon, Joy invites us to choose one of the following lessons to take into our week, and dwell and reflect on:
- We own nothing. All is God’s. All is gift.
- God gives enough for all to be shard by all.
- Hoarding causes rot. It stinks.
- Work is helping God distribute manna, the gift God promises to all.
- God gives rest so humans can practice full time what life is all about:
- Friendship with God
- Friendship with Others
- Friendship with Nature