- Have you ever felt closer to someone, by learning their language or by them learning yours?
- What might it have felt like for the Jews from other nations in the Roman Empire to hear the good news in the language of their mother and father, of their homeland?
- When the Holy Spirit fell upon the disciples, do you think they would have felt God’s love for them, God’s desire for them in a new way? What would this have been like?
- Christian African American activists have used the phrase, “the beloved community.” What does this phrase mean to you? Where is Christ in this kind of community?
- So, the overhead project is dead and buried (tears). Yet, what kind of values are shown forth in our keeping an old (barely legible) overhead projector for so long?