- Teresa reads Exodus 35:30 through 36:6
- Elly and Asher B illustrate our scripture passage today!
- Joy preaches on how we are invited into the work of building the Tabernacle -- God's sacred dwelling presence in the world.
Big thanks to Anika for sharing her graphic storytelling of today's sermon!
The 7 points about the Tabernacle work that Joy shares in the second half of her sermon are listed below.
These all begin with a loving covenant partnership with God:
- Instructions on what to build comes out of that partnership
- Invitation to share from what has been given
- Contributions are communal
- Labourers are Spirit-filled and honoured
- The work fits the context and the capacity
- The product is humble yet beautiful
- Stops at enough